Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Breakfast at two.

Breakfast at two.
#pascalcampionart.


_Honey?
_I’m out here!
_What are you doing?
_ I’m having breakfast. Wanna join me?

_But it’s two oclock in the morning…..?
_ So?
_ It’s the middle of the night!
_ Best time to have breakfast I say!
_But..
_ shhh…. try this..
_hmmm.. it’s good..  Nutella?
_Yup
_Move over.. pass me the bread.
_I though you’d appreciate it.

_ What would I do without you?
_You’d live a boring life.
_True that.


 On a different note.. we launched our kickstarter exactly one week ago ,
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3000moments/3000-moments

trying to raise 15000 to help us with making a big book of sketches and, now, seven days later, we are just shy of 50 000 dollars!! ..and we still have 3 weeks to go.
I just can’t believe it. THANK YOU SO SO SO much for all the incredible support . It’s mind boggling.
We are now thinking of even more stretch goals. Thanks to the extra funding, we are going to be able to add more page, have some fantastic guest artists and , if we do hit 65000 .. we will create some super fun activity book that we’ve been wanting to do for a while now( and of course, we will share these with you guys!)
Once again, thank you SO SO SO much for this incredible support.

No comments: