Thursday, July 10, 2014

Now, we rest!

Now, we rest!
#pascalcampionart #3000Moments

Hello everyone,

First of all, many many thank yous to those of you that come here day after day to check out my sketches of the day. I launched this endeavor of mine with a very small email group of coworkers in 2005 and have been amazed to see it grow to where it is today.

Second of all, thank you so much for helping me reach my goal on KickStarter. I truly feel grateful and excited that I can create something really special around the 3000 Moments Milestone.

If you haven't had the chance yet to check out my Kickstarter, please go here...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3000moments/3000-moments

Once again, thank you so much! Yesterday was the first day and I'm overwhelmed by the support I've already received and it makes me feel so happy to say that this is truly a thank you and a celebration of the work!

Cheers!
Pascal

1 comment:

Flash Potatoes LLC said...

I love how you leave so much in your paintings open to the imagination. Particularly, I love the trees in this one. It adds a much called for whimsy to a world such as ours that so often demands precise details.