Monday, May 25, 2015

Cold night, warm memories.

Cold night,  warm memories.
#pascalcampionart #pascalcampion
Also, I wanted to start announcing a new series of Workshops I will be doing with the Center Stage Gallery in Burbank.
This will be a six week long course with a session every Tuesday starting June 19.
I will talk about drawing for storytelling , composition, staging, understanding space and placing your characters in it and a bunch of other fun stuff.
Here is a link to learn more about it 
http://centerstagegallery.com/event/visual-storytelling-with-pascal-campion/
Email me or the Center stage gallery for more info!

I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Great data for Yoga Training Thailand School said...

Can't wait for that. I'll try to be in Burbank by that time. Congratulations in advance!